Sonntag, 1. Februar 2015

A Beginning

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, yet another time!

Well actually, this is the first time I'm posting something on here, but going forth I plan to post at least twice a week. The topic of each post will range from (hopefully) funny and entertaining things regarding Magic:the Gathering, modded Minecraft, et cetera, - the Durdling-Part - to more "serious" stuff about Veganism and vegan food and lifestyle - the Diet-Part.

"Who is this guy anyway?!" you might ask now. Good question, because if you're not one of the seven people that followed my youtube-channel back in the day or you're sometimes checking reddit @ r/feedthebeast you have no way of knowing the person that calls himself "SibirianPns" all over the web.
I'm a 21 year old computer science student from Austria. As easy as that. But why am I writing this blog? Basically I want to share my thoughts on the above mentioned topics with the world, be it to just put it down on virtual paper or to find people all over the web to discuss them with - your choice.

Everyday my mind is circling around ideas on how to build that really fun and alternative commander-deck or how you could cook a vegan dish out of an unvegan "original" (I'll use the term "original" here for now just to be clear for everyone even though I don't necessarily think there is an "original" way of some kind of food). And even though I could most probably just post these thoughts in a respective forum, a personal blog gives me the possibility to post them as they cross my mind without caring about wether it's the right place or not.

I guess that's it for this introductional post, see you people around next week!





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen